Sunday 6 January 2013

'right up my street' street style

Original Street Style




These affordable items all add up to my street style outfit.
As I've been walking to work each Saturday in the cold and dark, I thought about what clothes I'd most like to wear and these would probably be them.

I never forget my music when I'm on the bus and an iPod is just perfect for that - I love this colour because it corresponds with the outfit! I usually use my Blackberry Curve in Fuschia for music and I couldn't live without it when I'm walking in the dark.

I love this cool Iceland-esque winter cardi from Debenhams for only £10. Perfect and cosy for the cold mornings and saves me from having to wear a non-fashionable ski jacket. The belt also helps to cinch in your waist, and its print is very popular for the Winter Season.

This 'Love' Jumper is simple and cute. I love slogan jumpers because they stand out and I especially love this one in navy, from one of my favourite shops Dorothy Perkins. It's £36 which is worth it for something stylish and warm.

I don't know how many times I've mentioned burgundy jeans in this blog, but here's another pair. I bought a similar pair of jeans from Primark for only £10. Just shows what you can do if you bargain-hunt. Don't forget to try the sales racks; you might just find the perfect thing you've been looking for at a knock-down price.

I love love love Aztec prints and I love brown leather. This bag has both! Backpacks may have been something you carried to school when you were younger, but backpacks are becoming more of a fashion item now. Just like the satchel craze. I love this one because it has many compartments to store everything you need and the style of it is definitely up my street.
Also this Peruvian print Beanie from Topshop goes perfectly with it. I never forget my beanie when walking in the cold because it keeps your ears warm. Another plus is that it doesn't matter if you have a bad hair day; the beanie covers it up!

Finally, what street-cred would you have without Converse? These pair in navy match with the jumper and if you're going shopping, they're perfect as they don't hurt your feet like heels.
You can buy these off the Converse website, or if you're a cheapskate like me, buy a similar pair for less in Primark :)

Comment below if you have any style questions or suggestions :)


No comments:

Post a Comment