Tuesday 1 January 2013

...adorable fashion

adorable style


Skinny fit jeans
topshop.com


Converse
$57 - bankfashion.co.uk


Leather bag
$97 - theiconic.com.au


Gold bracelet
zumiez.com


Mimco
$30 - mimco.com.au



Buy Oatmeal Stag Sweater from the Next UK online shop
$39 - next.co.uk



It's that time of year, where you can no longer wear christmas jumpers but it's not warm enough to pull out your summer drawer...
I bought this stag jumper from next - it's casual yet cute and it isn't overly warm. So you won't overheat when the sun dares to peek out from those clouds...
I also found this pair of Converse, from BANK FASHION. But I actually bought a pair that are identical to these from Primark for only £10!
These bracelets are so cute and I have a collection similar to these from Primark - they're effortlessly stylish. 

This pink satchel also goes with the adorable thing. I love this one because it's spacious and you can fit everything in it - including this purple pastel nail polish!

To finish off the look, I found this cute bow hairband, perfect for people who have no time in the morning - like moi..




No comments:

Post a Comment