Friday 28 December 2012

New Years Eve Outfit - Sorted....

New Year's Eve Outfit - Sorted....


H M sleeveless dress
$24 - hm.com


River Island black shoes
$49 - riverisland.com


Bangle bracelet
$45 - pret-a-beaute.com


Purple earrings
etsy.com


Stila eyeshadow
stilacosmetics.com


Rimmel mascara
$11 - asos.com



So christmas is over, but it still leaves New Year's Eve!


I've been searching for the perfect dress to party away New Year's Eve. I don't have much money as I'm unemployed (I've been searching for jobs since I turned 16 last year. now I'm 17 and still no luck) Well, anyway, I found this violet lace dress in H&M and it's only 15 quid! 

I love feather earrings, and these pair match perfectly with the dress, as does the sparkly bangle. You can find cheap jewellery like this in Muse and also the Argento sale.

Not forgetting make-up and hair. Barry M eyeshadow dusts are amazing and they last for ages, even if they are a little dear. Also, don't be afraid to lather on the mascara. Tip: to avoid clumps, wiggle the mascara brush as you brush it on your eyelashes. It leaves voluminous lashes with zero of those horrible spider clumps!

I always style my hair by tying my layers back and leaving the rest but the above picture is a cute twist, literally. I use straighteners to curl my hair but I'd recommend the Babyliss curling wand (Buy it with your chrimbo money) as it doesn't burn the hair like my GHDs do when curling....:)

And finally these pair of strappy heels from River Island, which are a must for dancing til midnight..


See you next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment